Course LEARN ABOUT THE SDGs, GET READY TO ACT
The following course is aimed at understanding the current challenge that the United Nations Organization poses towards the year 2030 through the 17 Sustainable Development Goals and their 169 targets.
We will focus on the P for Planet and the SDGs corresponding to it. The SDGs are a tool for group and individual action, the sustainability of the planet is everyone's task, and in this course you can learn and have ideas on how to be part of the solution.
- Carry out the training course to enable participants to create their own micro-projects for the conservation and restoration of nature.
- Earn a UNITAR certificate by completing a required 8-hour course.
In the first module we will analyze…
Backgrounds to the SDGs.
In the second module we will see…
The 5 major sources of impact and the 17 Sustainable Development Goals to transform the world.
In the third module we will learn about…
The P for Planet
The fourth module will be devoted to…
SDG 6: Clean water and sanitation
In the fifth module we will talk about…
SDG 12: Responsible consumption and production
In the sixth module we will see…
SDG 13: Climate action
In the seventh module we will work…
SDG 14: Life below water
In the eighth module we will learn about…
SDG 15: Life on land
We will take a journey from the background of the SDGs, to their current situation, proposed goals and some alternatives to achieve them.
The course is easy to develop and totally intuitive, you just have to follow each of the modules in an orderly manner and watch the complementary videos.
· In the P de Planeta modules that develop the 5 corresponding SDGs, there are two workshops to carry out one of them. The instructions for each workshop are accompanied by an explanatory video that will help define which of the two will be carried out.
· Workshops can be done individually or with co-workers.
· At the end of the modules, you will find a final test.
· And finally, download the certificate.
Course aimed at all people interested in learning about the most ambitious project of the United Nations Organization: the 2030 Agenda and the 17 Development Goals (SDGs), whose purpose is to build a more egalitarian, sustainable and prosperous society for all the inhabitants of the planet.